The issues surrounding infertility, women's health, and family building are constantly changing with advancements in technology and evolving social mores.
Kate Marosek's participation in leading associations and organizations is important to her and her clients as she stays on the forefront of the mental health professional in:
- Helping individuals and couples have healthy families
- Educating individuals and couples about the psychosocial aspects, impact of of the decision, and use of assisted reproductive technology (ART) in creating families in non-traditional ways
- Identifying the ethical dilemmas faced by all parties, educating all parties in the process, and discussing the possible implications should treatment work.
- National Association of Social Workers (since 1980)
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (since 1982)
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine (since 1996)
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Support Group Oversight Committee