For nearly 20 years, Kate has been providing individuals and couple a supportive environment in which to discuss the concerns and needs unique with the third party reproductive process.
Kate often provides education and support with the following issues:
- Individuals and couples counseling, with a special focus on women's health and family building options.
- Psycho – educational sessions for single, gay/lesbian and infertivle clients pursuing pregnancy through third party reproduction.
- Evaluation of known gamete donors, anonymous egg donors, and surrogates.
- Grief counseling related to miscarriage, infant death, and abnormal preganancy diagnosis
- Supportive therapy for new parents and parents of multiple children
Private Practice: 1996 to present
Director, Department of Social Work Services: 1983 – 1996
Columbia Hospital For Women Medical Center, Washington, DC
Medical Social Worker: 1980 – 1983
George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC
Master of Social Work, Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
Bachelor of Arts, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY